I love lists.
So we followed the herd and made a list; essentially it is a bucket list, but I don’t like that name so it is just The List. This is The First List, when we cross it all off, we’ll write another!
So, in no particular order, here is The List.
1. Get married. (March 17th 2012 here we come!!)
2. Travel on an overnight train.
3. Visit at least 3 continents.
4. Live overseas together for a year.
5. Learn how to ski.
6. Learn some Italian in Italy.
7. Plant a fruit tree.
Go on the Chunnel Train.
Look for Nessie in Scotland.
10. Take a photography course.
Eat pierogi and platski in Poland.
Master the art of drinking sídra in Asturias.
Get lost wandering the streets of Bath.
14. Try Couchsurfing.
15. Celebrate New Years Eve in a different country.
16. Learn the Cyrillic alphabet.
17. Blog for 12 months.
Remember the Holocaust at a WWII concentration camp.
19. Host a family Christmas lunch or dinner.
20. Visit all the Australian States and Territories.
21. Swim in the Aegean Sea.
22. Go to Tropfest in Sydney.
Stay overnight on a boat.
24. Go horseback riding somewhere awesome.
25. Ride in a gondola in Venice.
26. Sponsor a child living in poverty.
27. Visit all the sites on the Monopoly board (except maybe for jail!).
28. Pray or meditate every day for 2 months.
Celebrate both of our birthdays and our anniversary overseas.
30. Donate blood.
31. Watch all of the Best Picture Oscar winning films.